Being an Engineer in the field of Electronics & Communication, I would like to acquire new trends & innovations in the specific field and to expand my knowledge & efficiency and attain higher results.
After my Engineering I started working as a Testing Engineer for Sony Ericsson from October 2006 till date, in Delhi, India.
My Job Profile includes the Testing of the following features of Mobile Handsets of Sony Ericsson before being launched in the market:
1. Speech Quality Test in a Marginal Coverage Area to ensure that handset is able to hold up a call (i.e. incoming & outgoing) while stationery as well as moving.
2. GPRS mobility as well as stationery test for specified period of time.
3. Network Switch Test such as call barring, waiting, forwarding, and conferencing. Also Speed & Voice dialing.
4. Phone Book testing such as able to save, edit, copy, move etc to other sim card.
5. SMS & MMS test in which the handset must be able to send & receive SMS & MMS which includes images such as GIF, JPEG, ANIMATED etc, & video such as 3GP, MP4 etc.
6. Email testing in which the handset must be able to send & receive emails for POP3 Account via GPRS.
7. Video & Music testing in which the handset must be able to download Video & Music MMS and videos & music using GPRS .
8. WAP testing in which the handset must be able to access websites such as yahoo.com,google.com etc according to the compatibility of the handsets.
9. Applications testing in which the handset must be able to request for the OTA (Over the Air ) configurations, able to set as default & also must be able to delete the profiles for WAP, MMS & GPRS settings of the all the mobile operators available in a particular locations. It must also be able to test the Sim Tool Kit (STK) of the Service providers.
10. Cell Broadcast & area information testing which must be displayed on the handset.
11. User related features such as alarm, calculator, battery standby & talk time , audio & video quality in noisy environment, camera features, Bluetooth, Radio, etc.
All these feature testing is done with all the four mobile service provider (operator )
available in my location.( Such as Airtel, Vodafone, Idea & MTNL in Delhi, India).
My Job Profile also includes to give training to Call Center Employees of Sony
Ericsson about phone features & how to Update the phone with new software
by a process called Update Service Pro. & Flashing whenever required.
Organization : HELIOS Info Solutions, NOIDA, India
Designation : Project Trainee
Responsibility : Job included the study & analysis of the basic functions of the SMART PHONES.
SUMMER TRAINING – JUNE – JULY 2005
Organization : SUNCOM TECHNOLOGIES, NEW DELHI (INDIA)
Designation : Project Trainee
Responsibility : Acquired the basic knowledge of Networking of PC’S.
• Bachelor of Engineering. (Electronics & Communications) - 2002 – 2006,
Institute of Engineering & Technology,
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, AGRA, India - 75%
• I. Sc.(Intermediate Science) Exam - 2000
Bihar Intermediate Education Council(BIEC),
ST. COLUMBA’S COLLEGE, Hazaribag, India
• Secondary School Exam. – 1998,
Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE),
ST. XAVIER’S SCHOOL, Hazaribag, India