Telecom Wireless News
Discuss Telecom job opportunity for RF Engineer on 3G Wireless Jobs Forums
Posted - 07/08/2008
||I am looking to fill a position for an RF Engineer in Irvine as a 1099 IC at $55 per hour. You would contract with our firm and work in the carrier's offices in Irvine, CA.
Are you experienced to fill this position and interested in this 6 month+ assignment?
RF Engineer - Santa Ana, CA
Job Nbr: 13005
Service Type: Technical/Engineering
Location: CA - Irvine
Start Date: Aug-17-08
End Date: Jan-30-09
Provide date range indicating when you will be available to interview candidates: August 11-15th, 2008
Job Description: RF Engineering:
- Daily Network Monitoring and maintenance.
- Work with FOPs and Switch to insure network is working at maximum capacity.
- GSM Optimization.
- Run Retunes, drive test network, collect data and analyze via TEMS, OptPCS, XPM, etc.
- Experienced with TMO tools: Insite, Ericsson OSS
- Familiar with Ericsson GSM Parameters and how to set them to improve the network.
- Respond to customer concerns with analysis and doing their own drivetest to optimize an area.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies: - Previous RF Cluster responsibility
- Min of 4 yrs RF experience in a GSM Market
- RF Design experience for 2 years
- RF Opto Experience for 2 years
- Ericsson GSM experience for 2 year
- TMO experience for min of 6 months. If no TMO experience, would like to have local area knowledge.
- Bachelors of Science (preferred in Electrical Engineering) required. Masters Optional.
- Experience with Ericsson GSM OSS.
- Good communication skills: Verbal and Written. Able to document optimization effort.
- Team player
Preferred skills: - Able to write various scripts to automate data processing.
- Able to fix drop calls by reviewing data and doing their own drivetesting to sell evaluate
- Able to fix network by addressing network congestion and reliability issues.
Shift / scheduled hours: Standard day -8:30AM - 5:30PM
A Criminal background check is required, allow 1 week for processing: Yes
Will the candidate be required to drive for their assignment at T-Mobile? Yes
Other comments (Viewed by All Vendors): Looking for individual who has had ubstantial ''cluster'' responsibility. He or she must have had a cluster of sites that they were responsible for daily performance reliability and measureable improvement.
Candidate’s experience, and/or education must meet the requirements, and be detailed in the resume to be considered for the position.
All hours will be billed at regular hourly rate.
Include the candidate's email header with the exclusive right to represent statement in the Candidate Skills Summary section of the requisition (rec).
If you are interested, please send me your resume in MS Word and authorization which says, "I authorize Bob Moore and Tango Group to exclusively represent me for this job only: RF Engineer Santa Ana CA Job # 13005."
||Job: RF Engineer USA, Irvine, North America, Tango Group LLC, category: GSM RF Design GSM-R 2G Job
|Candidates suitable for this job:
One click Twitter Jobs posting