Telecom Wireless News
Discuss Telecom job opportunity for Customer Care Director - Digicel Pacific on 3G Wireless Jobs Forums
Posted - 12/12/2007
Customer Care Director - Digicel Pacific
||Primary objective of the job:
To establish and set up a 24/7 contact centre, to ensure that the organisation has the optimal resources, infrastructure and systems to support the operations of customer care; namely, handling all customer queries. In doing so, ensuring that adequate succession plans are in place for each management position within the department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide direct customer support which meets the organizations standards as set by the BOD mainly through the operation of a large call centre with over 130 employees set out to meet world class customer service objectives as they relate to Quality of service and Answer rates.
2. Provide specialized support for Corporate Customers.
3. Preparation & analysis of reports.
4. Maintain high level of morale and motivation.
5. Liaise with all other departments to ensure that the CC can support all new products and services.
6. Develop, implement and monitor Digicel’s Customer Service strategy to ensure that the Call Centre can support all Digicel’s future needs.
7. Continuously identify process and improvements within the Call Centre and the organization that would improve customer service.
8. Recruiting and training: Monitor manpower plan to ensure optimum resource availability.
9. Training: Agree training strategy, ensure implementation & manage training budget.
10. Provide customer feedback to the rest of the organization.
11. Provide feedback on performance to BOD.
12. Provide support across the region to CC Managers & Country Managers.
13. Ensure Training & QA support available across the region.
14. Develop & ensure the same standards are applied across the region.
15. Develop & manage CC Budget.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
•First Degree in relevant discipline or professional qualifications
•The requisite specialist training with a minimum of 8 years professional experience, 3 of which at the senior management level
1. Strong knowledge of Business Systems and their applications
2. Experience of managing across multiple markets
3. Proven track record and success management of Call Centre Operations and Technology
4. Strong Knowledge of Credit and Collections practices
5. Five (5) years management experience with management of large teams (over 50) being an asset
6. Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
7. Strong knowledge of HR practices
||Job: Customer Care Director - Digicel Pacific Papua New Guinea , South East Asia & Pacific, Digicel Pacific , category: Project Manager Job
One click Twitter Jobs posting